Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37214
Please contact your local FOCUS team for group travel arrangements.
- Quad rooms will have four students with two Full Beds or two Queen Beds.
- Single rooms will have one student with a King Bed.
- Double rooms will have two students with two Full Beds or Queen Beds.
- For those driving to SEEK2015, self-parking will be available at the Gaylord Opryland for the reduced rate of $17 a day
- The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is approximately 10 minutes away from the Gaylord Opryland
- Taxi fare is approximately $25.
- Gaylord Airport Shuttle is $30 per person one way or $40 per person roundtrip.
- Jarmon Shuttle from BNA is offering a discounted $25 round trip shuttle with the group code “FOCUS”. Please click here to visit their page to make your reservations in advance.
The Gaylord Opryland offers many services in the hotel.
- Cascades American Cafe
- Old Hickory Steakhouse
- Solario Cantina
- Fuse Sports Club
- Jack Daniel’s
- Findley’s Irish Pub
- Paisano’s Pizzaria and Vino
- Conservatory Café
- Cocoa Bean
- Wasabi’s Sushi
- Delta Delight Frozen Yogurt
- The Christie Cookie & Bravo Gelato
- Cash food stands
Opry Mills Behind the Gaylord Opryland (within walking distance) is Opry Mills, an outlet mall adding more variety to meal choices including:
- Chuy’s Mexican Food
- Dave and Busters
- Johnny Rockets
- Rainforest Café
- Macaroni Grill
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- Which Wich
- And many more